Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh hey Fall....

So sometimes I don't post anything in almost a month. Shocker I know. August was a little bit of a whirlwind for me. School started, I lost my job and got a new one. My awesome Waldenbooks store which was owned by Borders closed. Stupid borders. So Now I am working at a new job. So far, so good. I just cant wait to be done with school and finally have a job in my field. Cant wait. So today I started trying to get things ready for fall. Its getting cold. Cold means that we need to start eating soup and clean up the house. A good fall cleaning if you will. SO today I made some crock pot baked Potato soup.

This is something that I found on Pinterest.  The recipe was from here.    So easy to make, the hardest part was opening the cans of chicken broth because I have a crap can opener.   Then I decided that the pantry needed a little organization and sprucing up.  I'm going to need to take inventory of the things I need because when the snow gets here, there's no going back out once I get home.  Its too scary in the country.


See. Pretty and organized. Which I'm very sure will not stay that way for long. Also in preparation of this lovely fall, I have a load of all our fleece blankets in the wash and I am burning my favorite apple crumble candle from Bath and Body. Chad and I are slightly obsessed with this smell. We have candles, wallflowers, burning oil and spray. Yeah...weeeeiiird I know. Stop judging.


So that is all the wonderful and exciting things that are going on in our house today. Yeah I know. You don't need to say it. Too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment